Saturday, January 22, 2011

Totally Stoked About School!

Yeeha! I am feeling so good about my life right now! I've been accepted into BYU's Spring/Summer Visiting Student program- a good way to get my foot in the door at the school I'm determined to attend! I'm going to be living with two of my very best friends in an apartment off campus, and I have a wonderful job that will help me earn the money to get there. BYU-Idaho also accepted me as a New Student, so I have the option of going there in the Fall if I feel it's right. In the meantime, I'm preparing for a mission and my bishop said I can start working on my mission papers in March!
I'm still not 100% positive when I should go on a mission, but I am 99.9% positive that I will go. I'd kind of like to attend a full semester of college in the Fall first, but at the rate of my current income, I won't have money to do that and go on a mission right after. I've got some time to think about it though, and I'm really not worried at all. After all of the miracles I've seen the Lord perform in my life, I am completely confident that if the Lord wants me to do school in the Fall and a mission, the money will come. I don't know how, but there's not a single doubt in my mind that it will if it's what the Lord wants. If not, I'll skip school in the Fall for a mission and money will be provided somehow when I get home to go to school. I have no worries, no doubts, about my future. At this point I feel confident that what needs to happen will happen, and that if I do all I'm supposed to do, and do everything in my power to follow the promptings of the Spirit, my life is in the hands of the Lord and everything will happen as it should. I'm young, but I've certainly lived long enough to see that the Lord cares about me and that nothing is impossible with him. I am SO excited to see what He has in store for me this new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment